Peanut Butter Tahini Balls
That’s why I now quadruple the recipe whenever I make them…. and I make them often. They’re perfect for that 3pm snack (…. and the 10am mid-morning snack…. and the 7pm snack 🤫🤷🏻♀️) to give you that boost of energy you’re looking for.
They’re PACKED with flare-friendly protein (smooth nut butters), soluble fiber, and have a little bit of sweetness that’s a perfect substitute for sweets like ice cream or candy. Soluble fiber can help slow down your intestines.
So, I made this cute, if I do say so myself, how-to video of this recipe.
Did you notice the huge size change in oats during the video? Hahaha! I forgot to record adding the honey before quadrupling the recipe for me and my hubby 🤷🏻♀️ Oh well. I hope you enjoy these energy balls as much as I do!! Here’s the recipe.
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoon tahini
- 1/4 cup all natural smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Mix ingredients then form them into bite-sized balls
- Put balls into freezer for one hour. Then enjoy!