Perfect Pumpkin Pie Pops
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Mash the bananas with the back of a fork in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well
- Carefully transfer mixture into popsicle molds and freeze overnight or for 4-6 hours.
- Remove popsicles from molds and enjoy!
More IBD Resources:
The Flare Fighter Recipe Book
We've put together this 40+ page recipe book to give you some ideas for what to eat when you have IBD. These recipes are designed to be quick, simple, and delicious. We hope you enjoy them! Download the recipe book at the link below.
The IBD Starter Kit
An essential self-advocacy guide for people with IBD and their caregivers. We designed this Starter Kit with you in mind, to save you time and give you the tools you need to be your own best healthcare advocate. Download the Starter Kit at the link below.