Perfect Pumpkin Pie Pops
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Mash the bananas with the back of a fork in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well
- Carefully transfer mixture into popsicle molds and freeze overnight or for 4-6 hours.
- Remove popsicles from molds and enjoy!
Looking for More?
We're a team of Registered Dietitians that specialize in helping people with IBD
Interested in working with us? Sign up for a complementary call today and take your first steps towards your own success story